- Bis-Class is a tool which is made for classifying methylation status from BS-seq data. This method works best especially when whole methylation level is low and coverage is also low. This method uses bayes classifier and local methylation information to improve sensitivity given that the error rate is controlled.
- Our code and example data are below.
- Calling_code : Bis-Class and other functions for calling.Code_manual: Manual for Bis-Class
chrexam: Data of ranges of chromosomes
examdata: Data of C and T read counts and location information
- Download program and dataset : Bis-class_updated
- Reference : Huh I, Yang X, Park T and Yi SV, Bis-class: a new classification tool of methylation status using bayes classifier and local methylation information, BMC Genomics (2014), PMID 25037738.
- Oct 7 2015: Program updated to ver 2